Call (603) 952-4491 or (978) 364-0805 Today
Nadine has worked with small, medium, and large law firms. She has extensive experience in estate and probate law.
- She was a paralegal for more than 20 years, working primarily in the areas of probate and estate planning
- She administered high net worth estates and trusts at the prominent national law firm of Proskauer Rose LLP in Boca Raton, FL as a fiduciary administrator for more than eight years
- She drafted complex and simple estate plans at McLane, Graf, Raulerson & Middleton, P.A. in Manchester and Portsmouth, NH
Her Other Works
Nadine is also a published author and has worked with other accomplished lawyers.
- Co-wrote “To Be or Not to Be: Postnuptial Agreements in New Hampshire” with Attorney Charles A. DeGrandpre.
- Assisted Attorneys Charles A. DeGrandpre and William V.A. Zorn with updating and editing Volume 10 and 11 of the NH Practice–a practitioner’s guide–titled Probate Law: Administration of Estates, Trusts, and Guardianships, 2007–2010
- Co-wrote "Closing the Loopholes - New Laws for "in Terrorem' (No Contest) Clauses in Wills and Trusts with Attorney Charles A. DeGrandpre, Autumn 2011 NH Bar Journal
- Wrote "10 Basic Estate Planning Tips," 2011 NH Bar News
- Wrote "Ten Tips for Your Postnup Practice," 2013 NH Bar News